Concordia University Texas offers a unique learning experience within the Adult Degree Program (ADP). Tailored for adults with busy lives, ADP courses are intensive, inspiring, and designed to put each student’s professional and personal goals on the fast track.
ADP graduates represent a diverse range of ages, professions, and interests. Yet they all have one thing in common: they realize that it’s never too late to pursue a college degree. Yes, college requires an investment of time, energy, and financial resources, but a well-focused program with first-rate instructors will reward you for the rest of your life. Concordia is the ideal place for time-crunched adults to make that investment.
We’re a caring community of scholarship and service, thriving in Texas for more than eighty-eight years. If you are ready to invest in your future, apply to Concordia.
- Flexible on-ground or online classes
- Students complete each course in 5,8 or 10 weeks.
- Students receive individualized attention in small classes (usually 12–20 students).
- Concordia has a long tradition of academic excellence.
- Incoming students are grouped into small cohorts, providing a supportive gathering of familiar faces throughout the degree process.
- Affiliated with the Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod, Concordia is built on a cornerstone of Christian compassion and integrity.
Spring 2017 Registration Opens Tuesday, Nov. 8
We are no longer publishing the class schedules in PDF table format here, as we’ve done in the past. Since there is much more information included on the class schedule now (precise class locations for the remote/partnership sites, simulcast classes, etc), students really need to be accessing complete and real-time schedules, and not a static document.
The Class Schedule is found in MyInfo, and listed below are the basic directions on how to navigate the schedule:
- Go to MyInfo and click on Class Schedule (don’t login)
- Select Spring 2017
- Click and drag to select all subjects in the Subject listing
- Click on the Campus you want (for ADP classes only, select Austin Region, San Antonio Region, Dallas/Ft Worth Region)
- Click Undergraduate for Course Level
- Click Class Search
You’ll then get a list of all ADP classes scheduled in that region for Spring, listed alphabetically by course number. For Austin Region, it will show both Main Campus (MC) and the North Lamar Center (LA). For San Antonio, it will show the Center as well as our partnership sites. For Dallas/Ft Worth, it will show all classes there (FW).
You can also search for a particular course by selecting search parameters for that course.