This page is for currently enrolled M.Ed. students at Concordia University Texas. If you are a prospective student who would like more information about the School of Education, please contact email@example.com.
We are no longer offering on-ground practice tests or reviews.
For the Principal (068) exam: If you are a graduate, contact Dr. Greg Jones about being released for the state exam. If you are current EDAD 5154 student, contact your course professor.
For Teacher Certification exams: Contact Dr. Sarah Baker about being released for the state exams.
Pi Lambda Theta is one of the nations most prestigious education honor societies. If you are a senior or a graduate student, have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above, and are planning to pursue a career in education, you're eligible to join. All you have to do is fill out the short application at pilambda.org/join.
If you took ILD, PDAS, or AEL training through Concordia University Texas during EDAD 5353, you should be able to access your certificate by following the directions below:
Go to : http://www4.esc13.net/
- On the left, under Quick Links, click on Certification
- Click on Appraisal Certification
- Click on ILD/PDAS/AEL/TPESS Certificate Authority
- Click on Access and print your certificate
Once on screen you will see Training, choose Instructional Leadership Development (ILD), Professional Development and Appraisal System (PDAS) or Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
When printing out your PDAS certificate, you may need to put in your ILD serial #-which is found at the bottom left hand corner of your ILD certificate.
Then enter your name in the blanks
- if you did not enter a middle name on the form you submitted to me, then put NMN on the blank for middle name
- If you just put an initial, try just the initial without a period. If that doesn't work, try with a period.
- If you're not sure what combination of you name you used, it doesn't hurt to try multiple guesses
If you took T-TESS training through Concordia University Texas during EDAD 5353, and you need to log-in for the first time or reset your password, follow the directions below.
To reset your password:
How to Recover My Password?
1. Go to https://teachfortexas.org and click on the Login link at the top right corner of the page.
2. Under the Login Area, click the link for Forgot Password.
3. Enter in your User Name which should be your email address that you have associated for T-TESS. Next click on the Send Password link.
4. Go to your email inbox for the associated email address that you entered as the User Name and within 5 minutes you should see an email from support @teachfortexas.org with the subject line Teach for Texas Portal Password Reminder with your login information including the most recent password saved to your account.
If you have any other questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are currently enrolled in the Teacher Certification, Principal Certification or Reading Specialist Certification program at Concordia University Texas and have questions about registering for the state exam or probationary or standard certification, please see the Texas Certification page for more information.