This page is for students currently enrolled in Clinical Teaching (EDU 41205, EDU 41225, EDU 41273, or SPED 41207 ) and their University Supervisors and Cooperating Teachers. If you are not currently enrolled in one of these courses and need information about clinical teaching, please contact your advisor.
Please read the Clinical Teaching Handbook and use the forms provided on this page throughout the Clinical Teaching Experience.
All clinical teaching forms need to be completed by the deadlines referenced in the Checklists. All completed forms should be submitted to Blackboard by the student. If you're having difficulty filling out any of these forms online, we recommend using Google Chrome.
- Clinical Teaching Information form (PDF) - To be completed for each placement
- Clinical Teaching Log (PDF) - To be completed daily by the student
- Final (PDF) -To be completed by the university supervisor and cooperating teacher at the end of each placement
- Intervention Plan (PDF)
- Lesson Observation Form (PDF) - To be completed at least twice each placement by the university supervisor and cooperating teacher.
- Observation Look-Fors (PDF) - To be completed throughout the week by the cooperating teacher
- Parish Participation Log (PDF) - To be completed by LTD students only
- Self-Critique of Recorded Lesson (PDF)
- Teaching the Faith Evaluation form (PDF) - To be completed for LTD students only
- Concordia University Texas Lesson Plan (PDF)