This information is for students who have been admitted to Concordia as M.Ed. students
and are looking for the orientation materials and forms before they begin classes.
If that's not you, check our general information for prospective M.Ed. students, or view program and Admissions requirements.
Welcome to the M.Ed. Program at Concordia University!
All M.Ed. students must complete the following before attending the first day of class:
- Read through the Orientation Information
- Read through the M.Ed. Handbook
- Return all necessary documentation by bringing to your first night of class.
If you have questions, refer to the M.Ed. Quick Reference form .
Complete both the M.Ed. Program orientation forms and the orientation forms required for your specialization and return them bring them to your first night of class. If you have questions, please contact your Student Support Coordinator, Kathy Lugo.
Orientation forms for ALL M.Ed. students
- Concordia University Code of Ethics (PDF) - Please return only the signed form.
- Release form for Photo Media Recording (PDF)
- TexShare Application -CTX Library is a member of the TexShare Library Consortium, which allows our patrons to directly check out materials from other participating area libraries across the state.
- If you are in the Advanced Literacy/Reading Specialist or Educational Administration/Principal Certification programs, please also return the forms listed under the appropriate tab.
Additional orientation forms for students in the M.Ed. in Advanced Literacy/Reading Specialist program
Additional orientation forms for the M.Ed. in Educational Administration/Principal Certification program
- All forms listed on the "All Specializations" tab
- Texas Educators' Code of Ethics (PDF) - Please refer to TAC 247 for Texas Educators' Code of Ethics.
- Consent to Release Certification Exam Records (PDF)
- FERPA Consent to Release (PDF)
- Statement of Understanding - Principal Certification (PDF)