Tuition Costs 2017-2018 Academic Year
Graduate tuition is $680 per credit hour (locked tuition) for the evening MBA program and $560 per credit hour (not locked) for the online MBA program. A tuition discount of $70 per credit hour is available for full-time employees of qualifying 501(c)3 non-profit organizations (see below for more information).You will pay for your own books and materials. Estimated cost for books and materials is $250-$500 per semester.
$50 professional development fee per enrolled semester
$100 general service fee per enrolled semester
$300 one- time Capstone fee
Concordia accepts three methods of payment:
- Pay online through your MyInfo account.
- Send a check or money order to: Concordia University, Attn: Student Accounts, 11400 Concordia University Dr., Austin, TX 78726.
- Pay in person by cash, check, credit or debit card. In Austin, visit the Student Central, which is located on the second floor of Cedel Hall.
- Tuition Payment Plans are available through Nelnet and offer the opportunity to spread tuition balance interest free (there is an enrollment fee of $25).
To be eligible for federal financial aid, students must complete the Free Application for Student Federal Aid (FAFSA) which can be completed on FAFSA.ed.gov.
- For Spring 17 semester complete the application for the 2016/17 aid year; For Fall 17 semester complete the application for the 2017/18 aid year
- Aid in the form of Unsubsidized loans is available for those eligible
A tuition discount of $70 per credit hour is available for full-time employees of qualifying 501(c)3 non-profit organizations (see below for more information). To apply for this discount, complete the Certification of Employment document and send it to your Admissions Counselor or Student Support Coordinator.
Your admissions counselor will help guide you through the financial aid process.
Concordia University Texas is grateful, proud and supportive of those who have or continue to serve through the military. For those looking to start or continue their education, we have a variety of options to assist with that process.