Tuition Costs 2016-2017 Academic Year
Graduate tuition is $735 per credit hour (locked tuition) for the evening MBA program and $625 per credit hour (not locked) for the online MBA program. You will pay for your own books and materials. Estimated cost for books and materials is $250-$500 per semester.
$50 professional development fee per enrolled semester
$100 general service fee per enrolled semester
$300 one- time Capstone fee
A tuition discount is available for full-time employees of 501(c)3 non-profit organizations. Please visit the MBA Application Process page for more information.
Concordia accepts three methods of payment:
- Pay online through your MyInfo account.
- Send a check or money order to: Concordia University, Attn: Student Accounts, 11400 Concordia University Dr., Austin, TX 78726.
- Pay in person by cash, check, credit or debit card. In Austin, visit the Student Central, which is located on the second floor of Building C.
- Tuition Payment Plans are available through Nelnet and offer the opportunity to spread tuition balance interest free (there is an enrollment fee of $25).
To be eligible for financial aid, students must complete the Free Application for Student Federal Aid (FAFSA) which can be completed on FAFSA.ed.gov.
- For Spring 17 semester complete the application for the 2016/17 aid year; For Fall 17 semester complete the application for the 2017/18 aid year
- Aid in the form of Unsubsidized loans is available for those eligible
Your admissions counselor will help guide you through the financial aid process.
Concordia University Texas is grateful, proud and supportive of those who have or continue to serve through the military. For those looking to start or continue their education, we have a variety of options to assist with that process.
There are multiple financing options available to assist veterans and their dependents in pursuing their college education. Concordia University Texas accepts all VA educational benefits and is a participant in the Yellow Ribbon program.
In order for active military personnel to take advantage of their benefits, they must contact their local Veteran Affairs representative. Veterans must apply for their benefits on the Department of Veteran Affairs website at www.gibill.va.gov. For more information on VA educational benefits, the Yellow Ribbon Program and steps to accessing your benefits, please visit the Department of Veteran Affairs website at www.gibill.va.gov/apply-for-benefits/. Once you’ve applied for benefits through the VA site, the Department of Veteran Affairs will notify you of your eligibility. Concordia will need a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility and your DD-214 so that we can certify your attendance with the VA once you are registered.
Once you have been officially accepted to Concordia University, the University will process the paperwork concerning your financial benefits.
VA Benefits contact:
Student Support Coordinator-Veterans