As a Concordia University Texas (CTX) employee, you commit yourself every day to making CTX a more significant institution. Your hard work matters to our students, alumni, parents and friends. Thank you! Another way to contribute to CTX is thru giving. Whatever the amount and whatever the designation, faculty and staff gifts to the University not only speaks volumes about CTX as a place for philanthropic investment, but it shows pride in your institution. The terrific thing is that you can direct your gifts towards scholarships, the colleges, specific majors or programs, or a variety of other areas you are passionate about. And you can give in a method that works for you.
Employee Giving Top Ten
- Your gift supports CTX students – They are the next generation of graduates who will seek out leadership opportunities and influence people for Christ.
- With over 80% of Concordia students needing some form of financial aid to attend CTX, you can give a deserving student a chance to become a Tornado!
- By making a gift, you can support your passion. Give back to something at CTX that inspires you!
- Your gift is is an investment in CTX, and as an employee, an investment in your own future.
- You love where you work!
- By giving, you support Concordia's mission.
- Collective giving makes a huge difference. Every gift, no matter the size, makes an impact!
- Giving demonstrates our united support for the University and makes an impressive statement to our constituents, alumni and all CTX supporters.
- It’s easy! Make your gift by clicking on the yellow button in the top left hand corner of this page, submit a payroll deduction form online, or mail in a check.
- Your gift is 100% tax-deductible.
Thank you for all you do at Concordia University Texas!