Open Adjunct Faculty Positions - Updated 2/25/15
All jobs are open until filled unless otherwise indicated in the posting. The information below is updated regularly and reflects the current status of the search.
- Adult Degree Program
- Health Care Administration
- Human Resource Management (San Antonio)
- MBA Program
- Online M.Ed. for Sports Administration
- Spanish Instructor (San Antonio and DFW)
- ASL Instructor (San Antonio) (Fall 2015)
How To Apply
NOTE: Due to the volume received, phone inquiries will not be returned.
Please send all questions and inquiries to email@example.com.
Applications and resumes will be accepted regardless of active postings for adjuncts only. To apply, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (512) 313-4499:
- Concordia Faculty Application(REQUIRED)
- List and brief description of courses previously taught
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of interest
- Copies of transcripts (Original transcripts will be required at time of hire and will not be kept if sent separately or prior to notification of selection.)
We are unable to consider candidates with incomplete application materials. A Faculty Application must accompany supporting documents.
You will receive an automated email response if your materials were received. All submissions are reviewed as long as the job is in an open status. Any inquiries should be directed via email to email@example.com
Concordia is an equal opportunity employer. The University maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment background checks. The University is an institution of the Concordia University System of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, and to the extent allowed by law reserves the right to give preference in employment based upon religion.