Skip to Navigation

Academic Forms

Forms are listed alphabetically.

  • Academic Dismissal Appeal Form
    Complete this form if you wish to appeal an Adademic Ineligibilty status
  • Degree Audit Request Form (PDF)
  • Complete this form if you would like to request a degree audit. Once a student has completed sixty (60) hours of coursework and one full term at Concordia University Texas, the student may request one degree audit per academic year. 
  • Incomplete Form (PDF)
    Form used when course requirements cannot be met in the required term due to circumstances clearly beyond the student's control.  Note requirements associated with using this from.
  • Independent Study (PDF)
    Complete this form if you want to initiate an individual tutorial emphasizing directed reading and discussion of subject area not offered in Concordia's standard curriculum offerings. Note requirements for entering into this arrangement.
  • Program Change Request Form(PDF)
    Complete this form if you wish to change from your existing major to another, declare a minor or change your minor, change the year of your degree plan, or change advisers.
  • Schedule Change Form (PDF)
    Complete this form online when you want to make changes to an existing course schedule and when the ability to make changes on-line is not available. While the form can be completed online, it must be printed in order for student to sign. Once signatures have been secured, the form should be returned to to your Student Support Coordinator.
  • Student Petition Form-Graduate
    Complete this form if you are asking special permission to do something outside of the normal operating procedures of the University.
  • Transfer Course Approval Form (PDF)
    Complete this form if you want to take courses at another educational institution to be used for credit at Concordia University Texas.  In order to assure transferability of course credit, approval must be received prior to taking the course. Note agreement on form.
  • University Withdrawal Form (PDF)
    Complete, sign, and return this form to your Student Support Coordinator if you want to completely withdraw from Concordia.  Should you want to return at a later date, you will have to go through a re-admission process.
Last updated on Sep. 22, 2015. Contact the Web Content Owner of this page.
Our Mission is Developing Christian Leaders