Regular Office Hours
Monday 8a – 5p
Tuesday 8a – 5p
Wednesday 8a – 5p
Thursday 8a – 5p
Friday 8a – 5p
Summer Office Hours
Location: Building C
Office of the Registrar - Staff
Colleen Rinaldi - Assistant Registrar
Location: Bldg. C, Room 250
Brandi Kilpatrick - Enrollment Data Manager
Location: Bldg C, Room 249
Tracey Officer - Associate Registrar
Location: Bldg. C, Room 248
Connie Beran - Registrar
Location: Bldg. C, Room 230
It is the mission of the Registrar's Office to ethically serve and support the educational programs, faculty, staff and students of Concordia University Texas and to exemplify the Christian values upon which Concordia University is built. Our duties include:
- Overseeing the registration process
- Accurate recording of student academic records
- Providing timely and accurate information
- Determining acceptance of transfer credit
- Safeguarding academic records
- Creation and publication of the Academic Calendar
- Publication of the Academic Catalog
- Ensuring adherence to academic policies
- Preserving academic integrity
- Communicating Concordia policies to students, providing fair and consistent interpretation of these policies and their appeals process
Ethical Standards for the Office of the Registrar
Members of the Registrar's Office team will strive to conduct themselves at the highest level of ethical and moral behavior. Specifically, we believe in the following guiding principles:
- We understand and respect the civil and human rights and responsibilities of all individuals. We will try to the best of our ability to treat all individuals fairly.
- We pledge to offer the highest level of service and to treat all people with the highest possible level of respect. In return, the Registrar's Office team expects to be treated with the same level of respect.
- We adhere to the principles of equality and non-discrimination in serving our public without regard to race, color, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, sex, marital status, or religion.
- We believe in the inalienable worth of every individual and appreciate the ethnic and cultural diversity of those we serve.
- We understand and appreciate the dynamics of interpersonal relationships when dealing with students, parents, faculty, administrators, associates and others.
- We strive to develop and implement effective policies and management systems, which will ensure integrity, confidentiality and security of institutional records, and to provide an accurate interpretation of such information.
- We will practice honesty and integrity in our professional and private lives.
- We dedicate ourselves to the ideals and principles that enable students to fully develop their talents and interests, become responsible citizens who contribute to the betterment of society.
- We will represent Concordia University Texas to the best of our ability without vested interests or personal bias. When policies or practices are proposed which appear to be contrary to the philosophy and goals of our profession or Concordia University, we will assert ourselves by making our position known.
- We pledge to support the Mission Statement of the Registrar's Office, the Concordia University Mission Statement and the values expressed therein.