All students, staff, and faculty are required to show a valid CTX ID card when checking out library materials.
- Faculty - 6 weeks
- Graduate Students - 6 weeks
- ADP Students - 4 weeks
- Undergraduate Students - 4 weeks
- Staff - 4 weeks
- Courtesy card holders - 4 weeks
- Materials may be renewed once after the initial check-out period
- Overdue materials may be renewed only after the fine is paid
Special Collections Check-Out Periods
- Print periodicals and reference materials do not circulate.
- .25 cents a day, per title, for standard check-out periods
- .50 cents an hour, per title, for reserve item
- Replacement cost + any accrued overdue fines + $10 processing fee
This page was last updated on Jul. 25, 2012.
Problem with this page? Contact the Web Content Manager