The following forms must be completed upon your selection for a position and submitted to the appropriate location's Hiring Manager with whom you are working. Please do not send original documents (including transcripts) to HR or the hiring department prior to notification of hire.
- Official transcripts (to be forwarded to specific location at time of hire only)
- Employment data form (PDF)
Direct Deposit request (PDF) (changes to banking information should be made electronically through MyInfo after the first pay period)
Employment eligibility I-9 (PDF): The I-9 Form must be completed by the adjunct faculty member and a qualified CTX representative within three days of being selected to teach. Provide original employment eligibility documents listed on the I-9 List of Acceptable Documents to your CTX representative.
- Health Insurance Marketplace Notice (PDF)
- Wage Deduction Authorization Agreement
- Wage Overpayment/Underpayment Agreement
Worker's Compensation notification - please leave the name of the network blank and keep the packet for reference, returning the signature page.