All residential students are required to have a meal plan for contractual, health, and financial reasons. Initially, all residential students are assigned to Option A: 19 meals per week plan. Students have the first two weeks of the semester to change to another plan should they desire. Concordia University Texas contracts with Sodexo Corporation to provide food service in Building E: Cafeteria and Simply To Go, the retail food outlet in Building B: The Student Center. The University offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner during the week, and brunch and dinner on weekends.
Residential Meal Plans for 2014-2015:
- Option A: 19 meals per week plan ($2,095.00 per semester), which includes $50 Declining Credit Balance or DCB
- Option B: 14 meals per week ($1,985.00 per semester) which includes $75 DCB
- Option C: 180 meals per semester ($2,095.00 per semester), which includes $50 DCB
- Declining Credit Balance or DCB can be used to purchase snacks, drinks, and food at the Simply To Go, the retail food outlet in Building B: The Student Center
If you have questions concerning residential meal plans, please contact Sarah Eberle at 512.313.4305 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Commuter Meal Plan:
- Option D: 5 meals per week ($660.00 per semester), which includes $100 DCB
If you are a commuter student and have questions, concerning the commuter meal plan, please contact Student Central at 512.313.4700.