Concordia University Texas invites applications for adjunct faculty positions in Concordia’s MBA program. Please visit The Concordia MBA to learn about this innovative program.
MBA Adjunct Faculty (Online and On-ground) - Education and Experience Required:
- Earned Doctorate (Ph.D./DBA/DM) in business or business-related field from a regionally-accredited university.
- Professional experience in corporate and medium-sized businesses, including start-ups, is highly desirable.
- Courses Offerings: Economics, Statistics, Accounting, Finance, Strategy, Marketing, Leadership, and Entrepreneurship.
- Higher education teaching experience and/or experience teaching, training or facilitating groups of adult learners face-to-face or online.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft, Blackboard, Moodle, Skype) and a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Strong commitment to teaching in a collaborative, participatory learning community in a Christian university setting.
To apply, please submit the following to email@example.com fax to (512) 313-4499:
- Concordia Faculty Application
- List and brief description of courses previously taught
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of interest
- Official transcripts
All correspondence must contain the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject heading of your message. We are unable to consider candidates with incomplete application materials.
You will receive an automated email response if your materials were received. All submissions are reviewed as long as the job is in an open status. Any inquiries should be directed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
11400 Concordia University Drive
Austin, Texas 78726
Phone: 512.313.JOBS (5627)
Questions? Email email@example.com