Concordia University Texas invites applications for adjunct faculty positions in Concordia’s MBA program. Please visit The Concordia MBA to learn about this innovative program.
MBA Adjunct Faculty (Online and On-ground) - Education and Experience Required:
- Earned Doctorate (Ph.D./DBA/DM) in business or business-related field from a regionally-accredited university.
- Professional experience in corporate and medium-sized businesses, including start-ups, is highly desirable.
- Courses Offerings: Economics, Statistics, Accounting, Finance, Strategy, Marketing, Leadership, and Entrepreneurship.
- Higher education teaching experience and/or experience teaching, training or facilitating groups of adult learners face-to-face or online.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft, Blackgoard, Moodle, Skype) and a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Strong commitment to teaching in a collaborative, participatory learning community in a Christian university setting.
Please send a brief cover letter, CV and unofficial transcripts (masters and doctorate) to: Dr. Elise Brazier, MBA Program Director, email@example.com. Do specify on-ground, online and campus location in your cover letter.
If an applicant has been selected to teach, a completed application will be required, along with official transcripts.
11400 Concordia University Drive
Austin, Texas 78726
Phone: 512.313.JOBS (5627)
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org