Websites with helpful information about study skills, time management and more:
- How to Study - this website has resources to help you learn better study habits and other resources to help you study for specific subjects.
- Study Guides and Strategies - this website will help you get organized and manage your time.
- Study Notes - this website will help you develop an overall system of learning and a personal philosophy for studying.
- Khan Academy - this website has over 2,400 video lessons covering math, science and many other subjects.
- MonkeySee - this website consists of videos produced by Smarthinking.com that review the basics of college essay-writing
- Smarthinking - Professional, online tutoring in a variety of subjects, free for Concordia University Texas students for up to 30 hours per academic year.
- The Learning Toolbox - This website includes tools to help you improve in the 8 academics areas of Math, Organization, Study Skills, Test Taking Skills, Note Taking, Reading, Writing, and Advanced Thinking.
- Science Prof Online - is a free science education website. The site has virtual classrooms in microbiology, cell biology, and will soon add an anatomy and physiology classroom. Other resources include: PowerPoint science lectures, "class notes" articles, practice test questions, and review questions. The site also features a Science Image Library that provides copyright-free photos on a variety of science topics.
- Chemistry About - this website has an assortment of chemistry worksheets available to print.
- Flashcards and Study Games - this site has loads of flashcards and competitive study games for just about any subject-math, sciences, languages, art, literature, history and more. These are great to use as a warm up or cool down during your study sessions.
This page was last updated on Jul. 25, 2012.
Problem with this page? Contact the Web Content Manager