Be among the first Americans to set foot on this fascinating island since the embargo in 1959. Enroll now!
THIS TRIP IS SCHEDULED FOR FALL BREAK
October 9-18, 2015
*Final itinerary is subject to change*
Day 1: Overnight in Miami in group accommodations; meet with Cuban exiles
Day 2: Charter flight from Miami to Havana; first meeting with local hosts; tour neighborhood near MLK Center
Day 3-5: HAVANA
Day 6-7: PINAR DEl RIO (100 miles from Havana)
DAY 8: Recreation and sight seeing
Day 9: HAVANA
Day 10: Return home.
COURSE FEE IS $2800
- Charter flight from Miami to Havana
- 8 nights (9 days) in Cuba
- Meals, housing in Miami and in Cuba
- All local transportation
- Entrance fees and required activities
- Travel insurance
- Professional interpreter and guides
FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Tuition costs (see below)
- Travel to Miami
- Cost of travel documents or medical preparations (passport, vaccinations etc.)
NOTE ON TUITION
Traditional students: Tuition is separate, but included in regular, full-time fees for all traditional students.
ADP Students: Tuition is billed at the regular hourly rate, in addition to the course fee above.
Required for Enrollment
Submit the following to the Office of Study Abroad (F211)
- Personal and Emergency Contact Information Sheet
- $300 non-refundable deposit
- Proof of valid pasport (or proof of application filed)
- Waiver of Liability
Visit the Office of Study Abroad (F211) for enrollment forms and more information
Information about course academics will be posted here.
Taxi: Flickr User Bud Ellison - Creative Commons license
"Alma de Cuba": Flickr user Beverly Goodwin - Creative Commons license
"Havana Street": Flickr user Yiannis Chatzitheodorou- Creative Commons license
"Tobacco Farmer": Flickr user Adam Lerner - Creative Commons license
'Valle de Vinales": Flickr user Rafy Rodriguez - Creative Commons license
**All photos modified, per license rights