The Concordia Password requirements:
- Be at least 10 characters long.
- Must meet at least 3 of the following requirements
- Must contain at least 1 upper case letter
- Must contain at least 1 lower case letter
- Must contain at least 1 digit (numeral)
- Must contain at least 1special character (those characters above the number keys on a desktop keyboard, for instance)
- In addition your new password:
- Must not contain your username
- Must be different than your prior password
If you have enrolled in our password reset service
This is the best solution as you can do this from anywhere at any time. You must know your current password in order to enroll. Instructions are available here
If you don't know your password
If you don't know your current password and you have not enrolled in the Password Reset Service,
you'll need to contact the helpdesk during our business hours.