Open Faculty Positions - Updated 2/25/2015
All jobs are open until filled unless otherwise indicated in the posting. The information below is updated regularly and reflects the current status of the search.
- Criminal Justice Asst/Assoc Professor (Closed)
- Biology Asst/Assoc Professor
- Nursing Asst/Assoc. Professor (Fall 2015)
- Mgmt & Entrepreneurship Asst/Assoc Professor (Fall 2015)
- Health Care Administration Asst/Assoc Professor (Fall 2015)
- Accounting Asst/Assoc Professor (Fall 2015)
- Adjunct Faculty Positions (Nursing, Chemistry, Biology, Sports Admin., Organizational Communication, Spanish, ASL, MBA, ADP, Health Care, HR)
How To Apply
NOTE: Due to the volume received, phone inquiries will not be returned.
Please send all questions and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications and resumes are only accepted for open positions, with the exception of adjunct applications. To apply, please submit the following to email@example.com or fax to (512) 313-4499:
- Concordia Faculty Application (Required)
- Letter of Interest
- Copies of transcripts (Original transcripts will be required at time of hire and will not be kept if sent separately or prior to notification of selection.)
- Contact information for 3 references
We are unable to consider candidates with incomplete application materials. A Faculty Application must accompany supporting documents.
You will receive an automated email response if your materials were received. All submissions are reviewed as long as the job is in an open status. Any inquiries should be directed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Concordia is an equal opportunity employer. The University maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment background checks. The University is an institution of the Concordia University System of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, and to the extent allowed by law reserves the right to give preference in employment based upon religion.