Open Staff Positions - Updated 2/26/2015
All jobs are open until filled unless otherwise indicated in the posting. The information below is updated regularly and reflects the current status of available positions. You will be contacted should an interview be desired.
- Admissions Events Coordinator
- Chief Academic Officer and Provost
- Audio Support Specialist (part-time)
- Dean, College of Business
- Head Coach, Tennis
- Student Support Coordinator (Austin, TX)
- Development Officer
- Director of Alumni Relations
- I.T. Support Specialist
How To Apply
NOTE: Due to the volume received, phone inquiries will not be returned.
Please send all questions and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications and resumes are only accepted for open positions. To apply, please complete the following:
- Concordia Staff Application
- Within the application, you will need to:
- Specify the position applied for (please copy/paste the title from the website)
- Attach a Letter of Interest
- Attach a Resume
You must submit an application, letter of interest and resume in order to be considered for the hiring process. An application must be completed in its entirety in order to be forwarded to the hiring manager. You will receive an automated email response if your materials were received. All submissions are reviewed as long as the job is in an open status.
All inquiries should be directed via email to email@example.com.
Concordia is an equal opportunity employer. The University maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment background checks. The University is an institution of the Concordia University System of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, and to the extent allowed by law reserves the right to give preference in employment based upon religion.