Home Sweet Home Field
Concordia is excited to build a home facility for the softball team and has selected the Beck Group to build a $2.7-million field that will sit next to the state-of-the-art Tornado Baseball Field on Concordia’s northwest Austin campus. The original news announcement can be read on our University News section. See below for a rendering and ways you can help.
This capital project is 73% funded and ground breaking is tentatively slated for August 2014.
See below for ways you can help us fully fund this project and ensure our softball team has a home field ready for play in January 2015.
- Bleachers with canopy: $500,000
- New road on west side of property $400,000
- The actual turf on the field: $470,000
- Bleachers without canopy: $300,000
- Water Quality Measures: $250,000
- Stadium lighting: $240,000
- Dugouts: $75,000 each, $150,000 for both
- Press Box w/sound system: $80,000
- Wall Padding: $75,000
- Landscaping for Phase 1: (trees, grass, decorative plants): $170,000
- Scoreboard: $50,000
- Batting Cages (turf, netting, etc.): $25,000
- Backstop Netting: $10,000
- Flag Poles: $1,500 each (currently one planned)
For more information on the above naming opportunities or to learn about other ways you can give to this project, please contact the development team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-313-4112.
Or simply donate today. Thank you!
(indicate "softball" as the designation on the giving form)
Learn more about softball at Concordia by visiting our athletic website at athletics.concordia.edu.