The following forms must be completed upon your selection for a position and submitted to the appropriate location's Hiring Manager with whom you are working. Please do not send original documents (including transcripts) to HR or the hiring department prior to notification of hire.
- Official transcripts (to be forwarded to specific location at time of hire only)
- Direct Deposit request (PDF) (changes to banking information should be made electronically through MyInfo after the first pay period)
- Employment Contact Information (PDF)
- Employment eligibility I-9 (PDF): The I-9 Form must be completed by the adjunct faculty member and a qualified CTX representative within three days of being selected to teach. Provide original employment eligibility documents listed on the I-9 List of Acceptable Documents to your CTX representative.
- Post Hire Equal Employment Opportunity Form (PDF)
- Title IX Training : keep the packet for reference
- Title IX Policy Acknowledgement: complete after Title IX Training
- Wage Deduction Authorization Agreement
- Wage Overpayment/Underpayment Agreement
- Worker's Compensation notification: leave the name of the network blank and keep the packet for reference, returning the signature page.