- Quantitative Methods and Statistics (Main campus and Online)
- Earned Doctorate (Ph.D./DBA/DM) in business or related field with emphasis in Quantitative Methods/Statistics from a U.S. regionally-accredited university.
- Professional industry experience is highly preferred that may include data science, marketing or economic research.
- Higher education teaching experience and/or experience teaching, training or facilitating groups of adult learners face-to-face or online.
- Computer literacy. Must be very experienced using MS Excel and have knowledge of online learning platforms (i.e., Blackboard, Canvas, Moodle) and a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Strong commitment to teaching in a collaborative, participatory learning community in a Christian university setting.
COMMITMENT TO THE CONCORDIA MISSION
Concordia University Texas is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer under the auspices of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LCMS). As a private, faith-based University, employees must be supportive of our mission of “Developing Christian Leaders” and our spiritual principles and values as a Lutheran institution of higher education. To the extent allowed by law, we reserve the right to give preference in employment based upon religion.