Position Summary: The College of Science and School of Nursing at Concordia University Texas invite applicants to fill the Maternal and Newborn Practicum adjunct position. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to collaborate in the implementation of a state-of-the-science nursing curriculum. You will be working with highly dedicated nurse educators in an outstanding program.
Minimum Education & Experience Required:
- Master's Degree in Nursing
- Current RN licensure in the State of Texas
- Previous teaching experience strongly preferred
- Due to the security sensitive nature, pre-employment criminal history checks are required
- Official transcripts are required at time of hire; copies accepted to apply
Commitment to the Concordia Mission
Concordia University Texas is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer under the auspices of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LCMS). As a private, faith-based University, employees must be supportive of our mission of “Developing Christian Leaders” and our spiritual principles and values as a Lutheran institution of higher education. To the extent allowed by law, we reserve the right to give preference in employment based upon religion.