Standard daily mail procedures
- We generally receive mail around 11 am daily.
- Mail is sorted and distributed simultaneously for faculty, staff and students.
- We generally have mail delivered to boxes by 2pm daily.
- Unidentified mail is opened by the Director and distributed to the most appropriate department or individual.
- Packages, large envelopes, books or bundles of mail are set aside and tagged with a package slip.
Suspicious mail will be handled according to the United States Postal Service regulations, which can be found at USPS security guidelines.
Mail is delivered daily in the afternoon to the *standard route* Faculty in the College of Business and College of Education have their mail distributed through their department. The College of Science and College of Liberal Art faculty have mail boxes in the Annex of Building A. Most staff have their mail delivered to their departmental office. Current mail run sequence is:
|North Run||South Run|
|Admissions||Sodexo/ Building E|
|The Concordia Bookstore||CanDo|
|Help Desk||Athletics/ Building G|
|Student Central||Residence Halls|
|Student Financial Services|