Reports To: Director, Bookstore
Location: Main campus
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
- Perform cash register operations.
- Answer customer’s questions, give directions to merchandise and textbooks.
- Assist customers with textbook rental online process.
- Stock and maintain drink cooler as well as sundries area.
- Assist in creating and setting up merchandise displays and other merchandising duties.
- Assist with any special bookstore functions as needed, for example: inventory, commencement activities.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Assist in processing incoming and outgoing online orders as well as UPS shipments.
We offer flexible hours, employee discount on apparel, gift items and textbooks.
Paid comprehensive training provided.
Concordia University Bookstore Hours:
Mon-Thru 9am-6:00 pm
Friday 9 am-3:30 pm
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to perform this job.