Housing Rates for the 2017-18 academic year:
- Room (Double Occupancy): $3,300 per semester
- Room (Triple Occupancy): $2,400 per semester
Note: All students living in the residence halls must also have a residential meal plan.
Meal Plans 2017-18
- Plan A: 19 Meals/week, $50 DBC per semester: $2,360
- Plan B: 14 Meals/week, $75 DBC per semester: $2,240
- Plan C: "Block Plan" 180 meals per semester, $50 DBC per semester $2,360
Here are 2 easy steps you will need to take to reserve your room for the 2017-18 academic year:
- Complete the Online Returning Student Housing Application (new students contact admissions, returning students email for link, please include your name)
- Make the $275 non-refundable deposit:
(sophomores, juniors, seniors): Your $275 non-refundable reservation deposit is payable at Student Central.
The returning student housing deadline is April 1, 2017. (applications received after this date may be waitlisted)
If you have any questions regarding the student housing application procedures or residential meal plan(s), please contact 512.313.4305 or email@example.com
If you are looking for an off-campus apartment the link below may be helpful.