This scholarship is not being offered in the 2016-2017 Academic Year.
The recipient will receive a scholarship in the amount of $3,000.
Applications will be accepted September 1 through October 15.
- Be a full-time student at Concordia in accordance with University guidelines.
- Be in good academic and disciplinary standing, as defined by the standards of Concordia.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be pursuing a Bachelor of Arts degree in Healthcare Administration and:
- Have demonstrated mastery of healthcare administration subjects and by their seriousness of purpose and enthusiasm for the healthcare administration curriculum, strongly indicate potential for substantial success in that endeavor;
- Exhibit successful entrepreneurial traits through personal accomplishment and industriousness;
- Grow in interpersonal skills and clearly embrace the heart for servant leadership;
- Be clearly committed to Christian principles and put Jesus Christ first in their life.
Required Supporting Documentation
- List of 3 references;
- Letter of reference; and
- A one-page essay describing how the student plans to leave their mark on the world based on their education.
Students must apply by submitting their scholarship application and all required supporting documentation to the:
College of Business & Communication
Attn: Executive Administrative Assistant
Concordia University Texas
11400 Concordia University Drive
Austin, TX 78726