2018-2019 Academic Year
Tuition for the MEd program, both online and on-ground, is a locked tuition rate for the duration of the program. For students starting the program in Fall 2018, Spring 2019, and Summer 2019, the tuition rate is $560 per credit hour. Classes are normally three credit hours, and the entire MEd degree plan is 30 credit hours.
Other costs associated with the MEd program are:
- a per-semester General Services Fee of $100
- a one-time Practicum Fee of $550
- a one-time T-TESS/AEL Fee of $150
- a per-credit-hour Textbook Fee of $25
The estimated cost per semester is $3,610 (depending on the course schedule and your financial aid), and the estimated total cost for the program is $18,750.
Financial Aid Opportunities
Please visit our Financial Aid page to learn about payment options, FAFSA, payment deadlines and how you can get assistance paying for your future. Your admissions counselor will help guide you to the appropriate person or office.
Concordia accepts three methods of payment:
- Pay online through your MyInfo account.
- A check or money order can be sent by mail to: Concordia University Texas, Attn: Student Accounts, 11400 Concordia University Dr., Austin, TX 78726.
- You can pay by cash, check, credit or debit card at the Student Central office, which is located in C-256 in Cedel Hall on the main campus.
Payment plans are available and can be set up through your MyInfo account. If you have any questions about these plans, please contact the Student Financial Planning Team at 512-313-4700 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Concordia University Texas is grateful, proud and supportive of those who have or continue to serve through the military. For those looking to start or continue their education, we have a variety of options to assist with that process.