The Concordia MBA: Discover Your Potential
The Concordia University Texas Master of Business Administration (MBA) program transforms students into knowledgeable leaders in their industry, community and family.
MBA Program Benefits
- Faith and values-based instruction
- Flexible classes that meet one night per week on campus or online
- Develops your leadership skills, enabling you to make a positive difference in the workplace and beyond
- Ease of entry to quality program (no GRE/GMAT required, transfer up to six credits)
- Provides you with specific skills in statistics, finance, economics, marketing and business strategy
- Instructors with industry experience
- Affordable (locked-in tuition, financial aid available, Tornado Textbooks program)
- Cohort learning community to spark the collective development of courageous leadership
- Integrates your coursework with real-world applications
- Abundant networking opportunities
The Concordia MBA offers two optional concentrations:
- Healthcare Administration
- Organizational Leadership & Development
Adding a concentration extends the MBA program by one semester, requiring six semesters of coursework.
Concordia offers ease of entry into its MBA program. Students do not have to take the GMAT or GRE, and you can transfer up to six credit hours into the program.
The Concordia MBA is offered both in person at our Northwest Austin campus or fully online.
General MBA: 20 months (5 semesters)
MBA with concentration: 24 months (6 semesters)
Upcoming MBA Events
View upcoming MBA Events.
What Our Students Say
"Everything we did in the MBA was practical to having success in our careers in the real world, which is probably my biggest takeaway from the program. I valued the amount of emphasis put into presentation skills, research, critical thinking and networking. The Capstone project was extremely powerful and helped prepare me for my first job. I found that a lot of people were familiar with the program in my random conversations outside of the classroom."
- Jake Irby, Class of 2017, Sales Enablement Coordinator
"The program featured real-life experiences and scenarios that prepare you for success in the future. I valued the focus on leadership."
- Alicia Allen, Class of 2018
Interested in the Concordia MBA program? RSVP for an info session!