The Concordia MBA: Discover Your Potential
- No GRE/GMAT required
- One night a week or fully online - structured for working professionals
- Locked-in tuition and financial aid available
- Faith and values-based instruction
- Instructors with real-world experience
- Receive your admission decision in less than 15 business days
MBA Options and Concentrations
- Streamlined, general MBA focused on Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Optional Healthcare Administration Concentration
- Optional Organizational Development & Learning Concentration
Upcoming MBA Events
- To RSVP and see future events, visit MBA Events.
What Our Current Students Say
"Everything we did in the MBA was PRACTICAL to having success in our careers in the real world, which is probably my biggest takeaway from the program. I valued the amount of emphasis put into presentation skills, research, critical thinking and networking. The Capstone project was extremely powerful and helped prepare me for my first job. I found that a lot of people were familiar with the program in my random conversations outside of the classroom."
- Jake Irby, Class of 2017, Sales Enablement Coordinator at Rubicon Oilfield Int'l
"The program featured real-life experience
- Alicia Allen, Class of 2018
Interested in the Concordia MBA program? RSVP for an info session!