Concordia University Texas welcomes applications from international graduate students. We look forward to having you join our vibrant student community in Austin, Texas. We are excited that you would like to attend Concordia, and we would like to give you more information about the application process below.
Am I an International Student?
An international student is an applicant who does not hold United States citizenship or lawful permanent residency and requires an F-1 visa to engage in academic studies in the United States. Please follow the International Students Application process outlined below.
A Non-US Citizen or Non-permanent Resident who would like to attend Concordia University Texas, but does not need an F-1 visa due to having other legal documents allowing them to live, work and/or attend school in the U.S. should follow the English Proficiency.
International Student Application Process
For an international student (Non-US Citizen, Non-permanent Resident) to be considered for admission, the following documents and data must submitted to the Office of Admissions Processing:
- Complete the International Student Application.
- A non-refundable application fee of $50.00.
- An official transcript from your degree-institution is required. If you did not attend college in the US, an official WES evaluation of all post-secondary work completed outside of the United States is required. For all college-level work, you must submit a Course-by-Course Evaluation.
- English Proficiency results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the Pearson Language Test OR the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Written proof of financial support, including return travel for one school year in the United States.