2019-2020 Academic Year
Tuition for the on-campus MBA program is locked in at $760 per credit hour for students starting in Fall 2019, Spring 2020, and Summer 2020.
Tuition for the online MBA program is locked in at $660 per credit hour for students starting in Fall 2019, Spring 2020, and Summer 2020.
Classes are between 1-3 credit hours, and the entire MBA degree plan is 30 credit hours without a concentration.
Other costs associated with the MBA program are:
- a one-time Capstone Fee of $300
- a per-semester General Services Fee of $125
- a per-semester Professional Development Fee of $50
- a per-credit-hour Textbook Fee of $25 ($150 per semester)
|Total Cost (Estimated)*||
*These are estimated costs and are dependent upon your course schedule and financial aid. If you pursue a concentration in addition to the standard MBA program, you will have an additional 6 credit hours of coursework and costs.
Financial Aid Opportunities
Your admissions counselor will help guide you through the financial aid process.
To be eligible for federal financial aid, students must complete the Free Application for Student Federal Aid (FAFSA) which can be completed on studentaid.ed.gov.
- Complete the application for the 2019-20 aid year if you are planning to enroll in Fall 2019, Spring 2020 or Summer 2020
- For those eligible, financial aid is available in the form of unsubsidized loans
Concordia accepts three methods of payment:
- Pay online through your MyInfo account
- A check or money order can be sent by mail to: Concordia University Texas, Attn: Student Accounts, 11400 Concordia University Dr., Austin, TX 78726
- You can pay by cash, check, credit or debit card at the Student Central office, which is located in C-256 in Cedel Hall on the main campus
Payment plans are available and can be set up through your MyInfo account. If you have any questions about these plans, please contact the Student Financial Planning Team at 512-313-4700 or at email@example.com.
Service Members Information
Concordia University Texas is grateful, proud and supportive of those who have served or continue to serve through the military. For those looking to start or continue their education, we have a variety of options to assist with that process. We are a Yellow-Ribbon Institution and accept most VA-funded students, including Montgomery and Post 9/11. Note that the Hazelwood Act is only valid for public institutions.