Advance in your career with the Concordia MPH.
- Flexible online degree
- 16-month completion time
- No GRE required
- No previous experience in public health required
- Curriculum based on ethics and social justice
- Experienced faculty with diverse professional backgrounds
- Valuable hands-on and networking opportunities
The Concordia MPH in Health Policy & Management is a fully online program that equips students with the necessary knowledge and skills to improve public health through effective business practices and policies. The Concordia MPH will enable you to make a positive impact on communities and access leadership roles within the field.
Concordia is working toward becoming accredited by the Council on Education in Public Health (CEPH).
As an MPH student, you will:
- Complete 42 credit hours of coursework over 16 months
- Develop knowledge and skills needed to lead in public health
- Explore a variety of areas in public health
- Gain real-world experience through the capstone practicum
Concordia professors are attentive to each student's particular needs, providing online students with the same individualized attention that on-campus students receive. With a personalized education, you will be better prepared to excel in your desired role and advance into a leadership position.
"The marketplace for professionals in public health is competitive, and a master's degree is a strong asset to have. Concordia is very attentive to student needs, which helps our MPH graduates stand out."
-Dr. Glendene Lemard-Marlow