With the Concordia MPH, you will access new advancement and leadership opportunities.
The links below will give you all the information you need to begin your application. If you have any questions, please contact an admissions counselor.
Candidates for the MPH should submit a complete application package by the final deadline. Candidates who complete the application package will receive an admissions decision within two weeks of the deadline date.
Application Deadline for Fall 2020:
- August 1, 2020
Fall 2020 Program Start:
- August 24, 2020
Concordia selects students who present the most competitive applications and who we consider most likely to be successful, contributing members of the Concordia community who will graduate. To reach admission decisions, Concordia evaluates all candidates in a comprehensive way using these criteria.
We encourage applicants with diverse undergraduate degrees and work experience.
- Completed application
- 3.0 GPA on a scale of 4.0 for a baccalaureate degree conferred by a regionally accredited program
- A personal essay explaining reason(s) for pursuing the program
- Application fee of $50
If a candidate does not meet the above requirements, they may still be considered for admission by the administrative review committee.
Note: Applicants must have the transcript sent to Concordia directly from the institution of record on or before orientation. A student-delivered transcript will not be accepted as an official transcript, unless it is received in the original sealed envelope and appropriately stamped by the institution of record as "Issued to Student in a Sealed Envelope."
- Complete and submit the online application along with the $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Submit official transcripts from the college or university where you earned your baccalaureate or master's degree. Our Admission Policy requires that you have the official transcript from your degree-granting institution sent directly to the University (see official address below). An official transcript is a transcript that is received in a sealed envelope stamped by the institution of record as Issued to the Student in a Sealed Envelope.
There are three ways to get your transcripts to Concordia:
A student-delivered transcript will be accepted as an official transcript only if it is received in the original sealed envelope and stamped by the institution of records as Issued to the Student in a Sealed Envelope.
Concordia also accepts transcripts electronically:
Mail documents to Austin Main campus (see address below).
- Submit your resume.
- If you are interested in applying for Financial Aid, complete the online federal application at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The Concordia University Texas school code is 003557.
Where to Send
Please send ALL admissions documents to:
Office of Admissions Processing
Concordia University Texas
11400 Concordia University Drive
Austin, TX 78726