2020-2021 Academic Year
Tuition for the MPH is locked in at $550 per credit hour for students starting in Fall 2020 and Spring 2021.
Classes are between 3 and 4 credit hours each, and the entire MPH consists of 42 credit hours.
Other costs associated with the MPH program include:
- Fees, $150 per semester
- Textbook Rental Program, $25 per credit hour
Financial Aid Opportunities
Your admissions counselor will guide you through the financial aid process.
To be eligible for federal financial aid, students must complete the Free Application for Student Federal Aid (FAFSA), which can be completed on studentaid.ed.gov.
- Complete the application for the 2020-21 aid year if you are planning to enroll in Fall 2020 or Spring 2021.
- For those eligible, financial aid is available in the form of unsubsidized loans.
Concordia accepts three methods of payment:
- Online through your MyInfo account
- A check or money order sent by mail to: Concordia University Texas, Attn: Student Accounts, 11400 Concordia University Dr., Austin, TX 78726
- Cash, check, credit or debit card at the Student Central office, which is located at C-256 in Cedel Hall on the main campus
Payment plans are available and can be set up through your MyInfo account. If you have any questions about these plans, please contact the Student Financial Planning Team at 512-313-4700 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Service Members Information
Concordia University Texas is grateful, proud and supportive of those who have served or continue to serve through the military. For those looking to start or continue their education, we have a variety of options to assist with that process. We are a Yellow-Ribbon Institution and accept most VA benefits, including Montgomery and Post 9/11. Note that the Hazelwood Act is valid only for public institutions.