Concordia University Texas is proud to offer the ACT Residual Test on its main campus. The ACT Residual Test is a standardized test used to measure student readiness for entry-level college placement.
It is offered to applied and admitted prospective Concordia students who wish to take the ACT test for either admission, class placement, or scholarship eligibility.
The ACT Residual Test dates are scheduled and administered by Concordia University Texas in between National ACT testing dates.
**ACT Residual testing is only for students who plan to attend Concordia. Per ACT, test scores for residual testing can only be used at Concordia University Texas and will not be accepted by other institutions.**
$50.00 (paid upon registration)
Wednesday, June 20, 2018
Monday, July 9, 2018
Friday, July 13, 2018
Monday, July 23, 2018
Examinees must arrive for check-in by 8:30 a.m. on the day of the test. Late arrivals will not be allowed to test and their test fee will not be refunded. However, their test fee may be applied to another ACT Residual Test date at Concordia University Texas.
Concordia University Texas – main campus
11400 Concordia University Drive
Building A – Welcome Center
Austin, TX 78726
Students MUST Bring
- Photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state issued ID) *ID must be valid.
- Receipt of Payment for Test Fee
- Calculator (optional)
- Calculators are permitted on the Mathematics test. However, all problems on the Mathematics Test can be solved without using a calculator. Most basic four function, scientific, and graphing calculators are acceptable, but ONLY on the Mathematics Test. Calculators will NOT be provided. More calculator information, as well as a list of prohibited calculators can be found at: www.actstudent.org.
Retaking the Test
- Examinees must wait 60 days before retesting.
- Students who retest before the 60 day time restriction (here or at another location) will have their scores canceled and their test fee will not be refunded.
- Examinees are responsible for knowing and adhering to this retest policy.
- Registration/administration/test fee applies.
Register now for an ACT Residual Test at Concordia University Texas!