Start with ACC, Finish with CTX
The Concordia Connect 3+1 Partnership between Concordia University Texas and Austin Community College will help students complete their transition from an associate degree to a bachelor’s degree, simply and affordably. During the first three years of study, students pay ACC’s rate of tuition, and switch to Concordia’s rate of tuition only during the final year.
How It Works
Participating students will complete an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree at ACC and a Bachelor of Applied Arts & Sciences (BAAS) degree taught by visiting Concordia professors. This gives students the opportunity to pursue a four-year degree from a private institution while remaining at ACC.
- Year 1 & 2: Complete AAS degree at ACC. (60 credits)
- Year 3: Become a Concordia student and complete general education courses at ACC to fill the Texas Core Curriculum. (27 credits)
- Year 4: Finish final year at ACC, but with Concordia instructors and courses. (37 credits)
A private school education at a ¼ of the price. Enrolling now!
Students pay ACC tuition for the first three years of the program and pay Concordia’s tuition the final year. Financial aid and payment plans are offered all four years of the program.
- Easy Admission Process: Submit your online application and final official ACC transcript, and receive your admission decision within one week. No application fee!
- Flexibility: Classes in the final year of the program will be offered in an accelerated format with options for daytime, nighttime and weekends.
- Dual Resources: Students have access to facilities, faculty, tutoring, advising, libraries and other resources from both institutions.
- Outcome-Driven: The combination of skills learned at ACC and CTX will put students on the right path toward life-changing experiences that will lead to meaningful work.