Here's Your List of To-Dos:
Have you checked them all off yet?
Step 1: Apply
- Login to the admissions portal to complete your application process.
Step 2: Submit Test Scores
- SAT scores and/or ACT scores.
- Have your official SAT or ACT scores sent to the admissions office directly from the College Board. Our school code for SAT is 6127. Our school code for ACT is 4124. Concordia also accept scores that are submitted on official high school transcripts.
Step 3: Send Transcripts
- High school transcript or college transcript.
- All transcripts should be official copies.
- Deliver your transcript in person or have your school mail your transcript to:
Concordia University Texas
Office of Admissions
11400 Concordia University Drive
Austin, Texas 78726