LISD Aspiring Leader: Master of Education
Through a unique partnership between Concordia University Texas and Leander Independent School District, high potential LISD teachers have the opportunity to earn their Master of Education (MEd) degree with a specialization in Educational Administration.
Unlike other principal preparation programs, the LISD Aspiring Leader Program offers students the opportunity to advance in their careers with a distinctly LISD-oriented approach.
- Attend courses one to two evenings per week at Cedar Park High School and Online.
- Learn via Concordia University faculty and your own LISD leadership.
- Earn a MEd in less than 2 years.
- Enjoy teaching focused on school and district improvement and growth.
- Gain the opportunity for certification in AEL and T-TESS.
- Take advantage of special grants available for LISD employees.
- An internship that is relevant to their day-to-day work.
- A program that is guided by key insights for LISD leadership.