Congratulations on being accepted into the Concordia University Texas Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Program!
Concordia's Nursing students stand out, and it's not just because of the purple scrubs. The CTX BSN Program seeks to holistically educate students and prepare them to deliver high-quality, safe nursing care to diverse populations, utilizing critical thought, compassionate action and courageous leadership. We are excited for you to start your life-changing adventure as a CTX nurse!
Program Enrollment Next Steps
Now that you have been accepted into the program, you have a few more steps to complete before you can enroll in the program. Please contact your admissions counselor if you have any questions or need guidance.
- Program Confirmation Form → Submit the form linked in your acceptance email to confirm your seat and grant us permission to register you for courses.
- BSN Program Roster Update Form → Submit the form linked in the Clearance with Texas Board of Nursing email to allow our compliance coordinator to start the background check process with the Texas Board of Nursing. Please complete this as soon as possible to prevent delays in starting the nursing program.
- Admission Conditions → Check with your admissions counselor regularly to ensure you have met all contingencies upon your acceptance.
- Orientation Registration → Our BSN Program orientation contains vital information to your success, and attendance
is mandatory. Register today for the mandatory virtual program orientation:
- Starting our program this summer? Register for our April 18, 2022 Session - 9:00AM - 12:00PM CST - Register Now
- Starting our program this Fall? Register for our August 15, 2022 Session - 9:00AM-12:00PM CST - Register Now
- Financial Plan → Make sure that you connect with your student financial planner to finalize your financial aid and discuss your payment options.
- Clinical Compliance → Check your CTX email account for information regarding your clinical compliance requirements. Contact your admissions counselor at email@example.com if you have any questions.