Congratulations on being accepted into the Concordia University Texas Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Program!
Concordia's Nursing students stand out, and it's not just because of the purple scrubs. The CTX BSN Program seeks to holistically educate students and prepare them to deliver high-quality, safe nursing care to diverse populations, utilizing critical thought, compassionate action and courageous leadership. We are excited for you to start your life-changing adventure as a CTX nurse!
Program Enrollment Next Steps
Now that you have been accepted into the program, you have a few more steps to complete before you can enroll in the program. Please contact your admissions counselor if you have any questions or need guidance.
- Program Confirmation Form → Submit the form linked in your acceptance email to confirm your seat and grant us permission to register you for courses.
- Board of Nursing Enrollment Form → Submit the form linked in your acceptance email to allow our compliance coordinator to start your background check process with the Texas Board of Nursing.
- Admission Conditions → Check with your admissions counselor regularly to ensure you have met all contingencies upon your acceptance.
- Orientation Registration → Our BSN Program orientation contains vital information to your success, and attendance is mandatory. Register using the link on this page.
- Financial Plan → Make sure that you connect with your student financial planner to finalize your financial aid and discuss your payment options.
- Clinical Compliance → Check your CTX email account for information regarding your clinical compliance requirements. Contact Tonya Ward, the compliance coordinator, if you have any questions.