Respiratory Care Degree Advancement Program Admission Requirements
- Completed application for admission
- Official transcripts from any college or university attended
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 on 12 or more college-level credit hours
- Associate of Science or Associate of Applied Science in Respiratory Care accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC)
- Unexpired and unencumbered Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) credential awarded by the National Board for Respiratory Care
In the case of students who do not meet admission requirements, additional information may be required for evaluation, and those students may still be eligible for admission to Concordia University Texas.
Complete the application for undergraduate admission to the Respiratory Care Degree Advancement Program at Concordia University Texas online and pay the $25 application fee.
Fall Semester 2020: [date here]
Submit Required Documents
Submit official college transcripts from every higher education institution you have attended.
- Electronically — Concordia accepts transcripts electronically from accredited colleges/universities via the National Transcript Center.
- By Mail — Mail transcripts directly from your accredited colleges/universities to:
Concordia University Texas
Office of Admissions
11400 Concordia University Drive
Austin, TX 78726
- In Person — Deliver your transcript to Building A on our Main Campus. The transcript(s) must be in the original sealed envelope and stamped by your institution of records as "Issued to the Student."