Celebrate the beginning of your life-changing adventure!
This event, exclusively for Admitted Students and their families, celebrates your acceptance to Concordia University Texas. Come cheer as your student walks across our stage and receives their certificate of acceptance and scholarship award! After the ceremony, we will have a social celebration with a light dinner and a meet-and-greet time with faculty, staff, and other Future Tornados.
At Future Tornado Friday, you can complete the financial aid process, apply for housing, make your commitment, and register for summer orientation.
Our knowledgeable and experienced Admissions Counselors will also be present to answer
any questions you have and guide you through the financial aid process.
Join us for this exciting family celebration event!
Next Future Tornado Friday
New dates coming soon! Registration scheduled to open on or before May 13, 2022
If you're unable to make Future Tornado Friday, consider attending our next Admissions Open House!
Tentative Schedule of Events
What Does the Day Look Like?
Admitted Prospective Students and their families are invited to come celebrate and see what makes becoming a Tornado so special!
- Stay tuned for more details coming soon!
- Admissions and Financial Aid staff are available for questions about the entire admissions process, from application to registering for classes.
Pending Event Agenda
6 :00p.m. Check-In 6:15 p.m. Welcome Woosh! 6:30 p.m. Future Tornado Award Ceremony 7:30 p.m. Parent/Guardian Social: Champagne + Conversation 7:30 p.m. Student Social: Mix, Mingle + Mocktails 8:00 p.m. Light Dinner Celebration 9:00 p.m. Closing Optional
Meet 1:1 with your Admissions Counselor to commit to CTX, complete financial aid, apply for housing, and register for new student orientation.
CTX at a Glance
Concordia University Texas at a Glance
- Concordia's main campus is located on 440 acres in Northwest Austin.
- Concordia is regionally accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of College and Schools.
- We offer 24 undergraduate majors across four colleges and four schools: College of Arts & Sciences, College of Business and Communication, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, School of Fine Arts, School of Humanities & Social Sciences, School of Natural & Applied Sciences, and School of Nursing. CTX also offers graduate degrees in Business Administration, Nursing, and Education and a doctorate degree in Education
- Concordia is home to 2700+ students - 60% female and 40% male.
- 80% of our students receive at least some form of financial aid.
- Our student/faculty ratio is 15:1.
- There is one residence hall with two wings on campus. Regents Hall, a state-of-the-art dorm, will be completed for the Fall 2022 semester.
- Concordia intercollegiate athletics compete in NCAA Division III's American Southwest Conference. Sports include baseball, basketball, cross country, golf, soccer, softball, tennis, volleyball, and track and field. Concordia Esports, the newest addition to varsity athletics, competes in the Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference.
Why Choose CTX?
Why Choose Concordia University Texas?
At Concordia University Texas, you're more than just a number. You'll never fall of the radar.
CTX gives you one-on-one support in all areas of your higher education journey:
- An admissions counselor guides you from application to enrollment.
- Academic and financial planners guide you from enrollment to graduation.
- Student Central serves as the one-stop shop for any questions you have after registration while you are a student.
- An average class size of 15 allows you to interact directly with your professors.
- The Academic Support Center delivers free tutoring plus help with math, speaking, and writing.
- Vocation & Professional Development provides a full range of career services (e.g., assessments, resume and interview prep, job search help, etc.).
Concordia University Texas is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associates, bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees. Contact the SACSCOC at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Concordia University Texas.