Students must meet all of the following conditions to be eligible for financial aid:
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- If the student is a male, age 18-25, he must be registered with Selective Service.
- Must not be in default on a federal student loan such as a Federal Stafford Loan, Federal Direct Loan, Federal PLUS loan, Federal GRAD PLUS Loan or a Federal Perkins Loan.
- Must not owe an overpayment for a federal grant such as the Federal Pell Grant or Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant.
- Must not have reached or exceeded the annual loan limits for the Federal Stafford or Federal Direct Loan.
- Must not have reached or exceeded the aggregate loan limits for the Federal Stafford or Federal Direct Loan.
- Other requirements may apply - please contact Concordia for more information.