Concordia University Texas is currently searching for Adjunct (part-time) Chemistry instructor to teach General Chemistry and/or General Chemistry for Healthcare at our main campus for Fall 2019 in Austin.
- Teach General Chemistry lecture class
- Teach General Chemistry lab sections
Minimum Educational and Professional Requirements:
- Masters degree, Ph.D. preferred
- Experience teaching chemistry at the college level preferred.
- Ability to relate the material to the needs of healthcare students.
Commitment To The Concordia Mission
Concordia University Texas is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer under the auspices of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LCMS). As a private, faith-based University, employees must be supportive of our mission of “Developing Christian Leaders” and our spiritual principles and values as a Lutheran institution of higher education. To the extent allowed by law, we reserve the right to give preference in employment based upon religion.