Concordia University Texas is currently searching for an Adjunct (part-time) instructor in Epidemiology at Concordia University Texas.
Minimum Educational and Professional Requirements:
- 18 graduate hours in Epidemiology or very closely related field
- Experience teaching in epidemiology/population health and demography
- Experience in research methods including but not limited to employment in public health activities relevant to epidemiology and disease patterns
Additional optional qualifications:
- DrPH, PhD or ScD from an accredited institution.
- Online teaching experience
Commitment to the Concordia Mission
Concordia University Texas is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer affiliated with the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LCMS). As a private, faith-based University, employees must be supportive of our mission. Concordia University Texas empowers students of all backgrounds to lead lives of critical thought, compassionate action and courageous leadership. As a liberal arts university rooted in the Lutheran tradition and affiliated with the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, Concordia develops the mind, heart, soul, and body, preparing leaders for lives of service. To the extent allowed by law, we reserve the right to give preference in employment based upon religion.