Concordia University Texas is currently searching for an Adjunct (part-time) instructor in Epidemiology at Concordia University Texas.
Minimum Educational and Professional Requirements:
- 18 graduate hours in Epidemiology or very closely related field
- Experience teaching in epidemiology/population health and demography
- Experience in research methods including but not limited to employment in public health activities relevant to epidemiology and disease patterns
Additional optional qualifications:
- DrPH, PhD or ScD from an accredited institution.
- Online teaching experience
COMMITMENT TO THE CONCORDIA MISSION
Concordia University Texas is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer under the auspices of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LCMS). As a private, faith-based University, employees must be supportive of our mission of “Developing Christian Leaders” and our spiritual principles and values as a Lutheran institution of higher education. To the extent allowed by law, we reserve the right to give preference in employment based upon religion.