Concordia University Texas is currently searching for an Adjunct (part-time) Instructor in Global Public Health to teach Essentials of Global Health (T/Th 11:00-12:15) at our main campus in Austin beginning Fall 2021.
Minimum Educational and Professional Requirements:
- 18 graduate hours in Public Health, International Studies, Health Administration, or other health related discipline required
- Masters or Doctorate in Public Health or other health related discipline preferred
- Experience with global health issues, organization with a global health scope of work, or international nonprofits/organizations required
- Experience working in health related industry preferred
- Love and passion for teaching and imparting knowledge to diverse student populations required
Commitment to the Concordia Mission
Concordia University Texas is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Concordia University Texas empowers students of all backgrounds to lead lives of critical thought, compassionate action and courageous leadership. As a liberal arts university, Concordia develops the mind, heart, soul, and body, preparing leaders for lives of service. As a private, faith-based university, employees must be supportive of our mission. We actively seek candidates who have professional skills, experience, and willingness to strengthen campus diversity, equity, and inclusion in support of our mission as an institution and our strategic plan. To the extent allowed by law, we reserve the right to give preference in employment based upon religion. Concordia does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, and any other basis protected by law.