Concordia University Texas is currently searching for an Adjunct (part-time) Instructor in Criminal Justice to teach Management of Law Enforcement (T/Th 2:00-3:15) at our main campus in Austin beginning Fall 2021.
Minimum Educational and Professional Requirements:
- 18 graduate hours in Criminal Justice, Sociology, Strategic Studies, or other related discipline required
- Masters or Doctorate in Criminal Justice or other related discipline preferred
- Experience instructing leaders in high pressure professions, working with hierarchical organizations designed to protect and serve the public, or military training is required
- Experience working in leadership position related to law enforcement preferred
- Love and passion for teaching and imparting knowledge to diverse student populations required
Commitment to the Concordia Mission
Concordia University Texas is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Concordia University Texas empowers students of all backgrounds to lead lives of critical thought, compassionate action and courageous leadership. As a liberal arts university, Concordia develops the mind, heart, soul, and body, preparing leaders for lives of service. As a private, faith-based university, employees must be supportive of our mission. We actively seek candidates who have professional skills, experience, and willingness to strengthen campus diversity, equity, and inclusion in support of our mission as an institution and our strategic plan. To the extent allowed by law, we reserve the right to give preference in employment based upon religion. Concordia does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, and any other basis protected by law.