Concordia University Texas invites applications for adjunct faculty positions in Concordia's MBA on-ground. Please visit The Concordia MBA to learn about this innovative program.
- Accounting: Doctorate in business (or related discipline) with CPA; or MBA/MS Accounting with CPA and scholarly accomplishments
- Entrepreneurship: Doctorate in business discipline (or related field) with experience in start-up ventures
- Critical Thinking: Doctorate in business (or related discipline) with experience in research, writing, and problem solving
MBA Adjunct Faculty - Education and Experience Required:
- Earned Doctorate (Ph.D./DBA/DM) in business or business-related field from a regionally-accredited university.
- Professional experience in corporate and medium-sized businesses, including start-ups, is highly desirable.
- Higher education teaching experience and/or experience teaching, training or facilitating groups of adult learners face-to-face or online.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft, Blackboard, Moodle, Skype) and a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Strong commitment to teaching in a collaborative, participatory learning community in a Christian university setting.
To apply, please submit the following to email@example.com:
- Concordia Faculty Application (REQUIRED)
- List and brief description of courses previously taught
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of interest
- Copy of official transcripts (Original transcripts may be required at the time of hire.Please do not have them mailed separately unless hired.)
All correspondence must contain the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject heading of your message. We are unable to consider candidates with incomplete application materials.
You will receive an automated email response if your materials were received. All submissions are reviewed as long as the job is in an open status. Any inquiries should be directed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Commitment to the Concordia Mission
Concordia University Texas is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer affiliated with the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LCMS). As a private, faith-based University, employees must be supportive of our mission of Developing Christian Leaders and our spiritual principles and values as a Lutheran institution of higher education. To the extent allowed by law, we reserve the right to give preference in employment based upon religion.