Concordia University Texas is currently searching for an Adjunct (part-time) MBA Instructor to teach in our online program.
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Healthcare
MBA Adjunct Faculty - Education and Experience Required:
- Preferred: Ph.D. in Healthcare Administration and healthcare industry experience in law, legal policy or ethics.
- Acceptable: Ph.D. or doctorate in related disciple with 18 graduate hours in Healthcare Administration with 5+ years in a healthcare organization in the fields of law, legal policy or ethics. ABDs and/or Masters in Healthcare Administration with 10+ experience may be considered.
- Graduate degrees must be from a U.S. regionally-accredited university.
- Higher education teaching experience and/or experience teaching, training or facilitating groups of adult learners face-to-face or online.
- Computer literacy. Must be very experienced using MS Excel and have knowledge of online learning platforms (i.e., Blackboard, Canvas, Moodle) and a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Strong commitment to teaching in a collaborative, participatory learning community in a Christian university setting.
COMMITMENT TO THE CONCORDIA MISSION
Concordia University Texas is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer under the auspices of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LCMS). As a private, faith-based University, employees must be supportive of our mission of “Developing Christian Leaders” and our spiritual principles and values as a Lutheran institution of higher education. To the extent allowed by law, we reserve the right to give preference in employment based upon religion.